General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Talents & Projets acts as the data controller of your personal data. We take care to adopt a data processing policy that complies with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data n°2016/679 of April 27th, 2016.
You can exercise your privacy rights by sending us your request. You can contact us by phone at +33 1 44 18 04 16 or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect and process information about you in the context of our interim management activity, which consists of delegating experts qualified by us to our clients. Your data is also used for the pre-contractual or contractual execution of our agreements.
Collection of your data:
Talents & Projets may collect your Personal Data:
– From customers, prospects, suppliers: via exchanges on social networks, prospecting or in the context of the execution of our agreements.
– Among our employees: as part of the pre- and post-employment relationship.
– For candidates to the missions proposed by Talents & Projets: in the context of sending applications, interviews, or exchanges via social networks.
We collect Personal Data such as names, surnames, positions, professional contact information, telephone number, fax, postal address and email address.
The data is treated confidentially and securely. Only authorized persons working at Talents & Projets have access to it.
Why is your data collected?
– To communicate with you in the context of our professional relations.
– To allow you to receive information about Talents & Projets and our services.
– To manage the applications for missions offered within Talents & Projets.
– Respond to our campaigns to update your data.
– To fulfill our pre-contractual and contractual obligations.
– To proceed with the administrative management of our relations concerning in particular the contracts, the orders, the invoices, …
– Participate in our satisfaction surveys to improve our services and your customer experience.
How long we keep your data?
We do not keep your data beyond the time necessary to achieve the objective pursued by their collection. It is done in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, as well as any recommendations and authorizations required from the competent supervisory authorities.
– With our customers, prospects and suppliers: customer and supplier data are kept for the duration of the commercial relationship. Then it may be kept for commercial prospecting purposes or to feed our supplier database but will be deleted 5 years without any activity from a contact.
– With our staff: for the duration of the employment of the person concerned. The data may then be archived on a computer medium with very limited access.
– With candidates: this data is kept as long as the candidate is active and will be definitively destroyed after 2 years of inactivity on his/her part.
Your rights on your personal data:
In accordance with the law “Data processing and Freedoms “, n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, and the regulation n°2016/679 called General Regulation on Data Protection, you benefit from:
o The right to be informed
o The right of access
o The right to rectification
o The right to erasure
o The right to restrict processing
o The right to data portability
o The right to object
o Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
o Phone number: +33 01 44 18 04 16
o Email: email@example.com to the attention of Mrs. Céline Geslin
o Address: Talents & Projects – 29 avenue Rapp, 75007 PARIS